Prior to checking in:
- The resort is a campus style property. The units are separate from the welcome center and require you to walk or drive to the pool and lodge area.
- Please note this resort has limited availability.
- One to four bedroom accommodations are being renovated and will have new kitchen appliances, finishes, furnishings, lighting and flooring.
- All rooms require entry by going up stairs.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $300 security deposit and a daily $25.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Outdoor pool, indoor pool and waterpark, activity center, fitness center, lakeside lodge, paddle boats, fishing, nature trails, beach parking, tennis court, basketball court, bocce ball, playground, croquet, beach volleyball, and picnic areas.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $25.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
- You must be 21 or over to check-in at this resort.