Beachwoods Resort - A Family-Friendly Vacation Destination in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Currituck Sound in the middle of a 100-acre maritime forest, Beachwoods Resort is a hidden gem and a four-season destination in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, the sprawling property is surrounded by lakes, woodlands, rolling dunes and wildlife, and lies adjacent to a 700-acre nature preserve. Families will love spending time at the largest outdoor pool in the Outer Banks as well as the indoor waterpark, complete with an interactive water play structure, a hydro-jet spa, water sprays, a hot tub and more.
Nearby, explore a plethora of attractions and things to do, including the Wright Brothers National Memorial/Museum, pristine beaches and some of the best golf courses in the state. Explore how you can make the most of your Outer Banks adventure here.
Resort/Room Highlights: 24 Hour Security, Activities Dept., Concierge Services, Game Room, Guest Services, Hair Dryer, Housekeeping Service, Indoor Children's Pool, Indoor Heated Pool, Laundry Facilities, Outdoor Children's Pool
Check-in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
You Need To Know
Prior to checking in:
- The resort is a campus-style property. The units are separate from the welcome center and require you to walk or drive to the pool and lodge area.
- All rooms require entry by going upstairs.
- Pets are not permitted. This is strictly enforced, with the exception of working Service Animals as defined by the ADA. Certified Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made plus a $200 credit card security deposit and a daily $25.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Outdoor pool, indoor pool and waterpark, activity center, fitness center, lakeside lodge, paddle boats, fishing, nature trails, beach parking, tennis court, basketball court, bocce ball, playground, croquet, beach volleyball, and picnic areas.
- A resort fee of $25.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
- You must be 21 or over to check-in at this resort.
Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org